Thursday, May 27, 2010

Double Challenge 5/27

Hi! This is a double challenge card. 1st it is for today`s Way to Use It challenge which was brought to us by Julia. She wanted us to use paint. Read about it here.
WT272 Challenge

The 2nd challenge is for Flutterby Wednesday which you can read about here.
Flutterby Wednesday 111
So I watercolored with real paints. The cute image is from Penny Black. I cut out using a Circle Nestie and sponged my sky and ground. I then popped it up. I tore my Memory Box DP with a deckled ruler and used half on the front of the card and half on the inside. I used a strip on my envelope as well. I added tiny gems from Peggy (thanks again gf!) for her buttons and as an accent on the circle. My butterfly is a SU Sizzix Cut and Emboss Die. I stamped just a note from Memory Box. Thanks for looking and have a great day! I want to do another but have to do some weeding first!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Such a sweet image and beautiful DP. Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Flutter By Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the most adorable image, Judi! Your coloring is amazing! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!