Saturday, May 8, 2010

Double Challenge 5/8

Hi! This is a double challenge card.1st challenge is the Inspiration Challenge. Thanks for filling in again Anne! Cool site called Huset which means the house in Swedish, Danish, and Norwegian! Read about it here.
IC231 Challenge

I was inspired by rather than replicating this week. I chose this platter which can be seen here.
My Inspiration Piece
The 2nd challenge is yesterday`s Queen for the Day ~ And this week the crown goes to allee`s ~ aka Lynn!! I was thrilled as Lynn is as sweet as they come...always ready with a meaningful comment and a kind word. And boy can she stamp! I love her gallery! Read about it here.
QFTD08 Challenge
 I finally chose this card.
Lynn`s Card
I love the simplicity. I thought my card or Lynn`s would be perfect for a set of notecards. I just stamped my Hero Art`s butterfly and added one silver pearl. Knotted some SU Gingham ribbon and attached and on the inside glued a line of ribbon down. Added a PTI sentiment and stamped my envelope with a flower from the same HA set. Thanks for peeking and have a fabulous day...hopefully with those you love!
Hi Sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I combined both challenges too, Judi. Your "butterfly" is gorgeous!! What a fab card!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!