Friday, May 28, 2010

Double Challenge Card 5/28


Hi! I did this card for today`s Free 4 All challenge brought to us by Dawn. You can read about it here.
F4A14

We were to be inspired by a collection of ours...not craft/stamp related. Well I collect cranberry glass but did not have an appropriate stamp for that. So then it hit me that the card I just did for the Way to Use It challenge was also perfect for this challenge so if you would like to see it is the post below this one. I too love birds, nature, and flowers. So anything related to that including birdhouses and flowers was perfect! Thought these would make a nice set of notecards...you could always add a sentiment inside. I wanted the focus on the picture so the only embellishment I used on this card as well were the doodads from Anne Ryan that I used inside and on the envelope. I watercolored, matted in black, and popped the image up. Hope you are not getting sick of these Penny Black stamps but when I ran across that box with wins from ebay I just can`t stop using them! I just love them and hope you do too. Thanks for looking and have a safe and happy holiday weekend! Our son and his wife will be coming so I am a happy gal!! And yes...I am up late again!
AHOY SIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Judi, who could get tired of these. I love birdhouses and this image is so wonderfully colored. What a great way to showcase a collection.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!