Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Double Challenge Card 5/19


Hi! This is a double challenge card. First it is for today`s sketch challenge brought to us by Roxie based on a card by Sparklegirl, who is amazing I might add! Read about it here.
SC281 Challenge

I tried to get an oval sentiment on the card but I don`t have any printer ink (ran out awhile ago and I need to replace it!) because I thought of using a computer generated sentiment. So had to go to Plan B and I used a sailboat charm in place of the oval. Boy...the challenge police may be after me this week! I sketched my image and used Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol to color. I used Core`dinations CS for my panel and on the inside of my card and envelope. I sanded and distressed and added twine and the charm. Added a few silver pearls and was done. The second challenge is for Teapot Tuesday. Barbarar20 is our gracious hostess this week. Thanks for filling in! Great story line this week! Read all about it here.
MMTPT81
I am heading over to the lighthouse with a sailboat to help Seth with whatever he needs! Thanks for looking and have a fabulous Wednesday! If you see the time I am posting...yes it is a sleepless night. LOL So may as well stamp!
Hi Sis!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I was attracted to this card from SCS by the layout and the watercoloring. All the other cards on your blog are absolutely stunning! I can't wait to try some of them myself. Your blog is now on my faves list--thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a tranquil peaceful scene you've created here, Judi - I love it. Well, you know I love seaside scenes anyway. The Core'dinations panel with the twine adds perfectly to the weathered, seaside feel of this beautiful card.
    No matter if I couldn't sleep, I don't think I'd feel that creative in the middle of the night! I'll settle for listening to the radio till I drop off again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your beachy scene, Judi, and the cording and sailboat charm are perfect embellies!! So I see I wasn't the only one awake at 3 a.m. Sleepless nights are becoming far too common for me and they sure do make for miserable days. Speaking of sleep, I hear the bed calling me now. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!