Monday, May 17, 2010

Hi! Finally got to my craft room. Was so busy over the weekend I did not get a chance to upload these cards that I received from mjw aka Michelle. Isn`t this adorable? I love she used different materials for the letters and the sparkling k is too cute along with those sweet buttons! Thanks Michelle! You are appreciated! And look at this awesome card she sent my dh who has been ill. She used the new motorcycle image from SU. And look at that cool woodgrain bg!! My dh and I both loved and appreciated you thinking of us Michelle!! Hugs! Michelle actually has a tutorial showing how to do that great bg. Please visit her at
Michelle`s Blog

While you are there look at the other cool videos she has! She is very talented and such a sweet person! Thanks again Michelle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!