Saturday, May 22, 2010

Double Challenge Card 5/22


Hi! This is a double challenge card. 1st it is for today`s Inspiration Challenge where Stephanie sent us to
Amy Atlas Events
Read about it here.
IC233 Challenge

I did not even move past the first page for my inspiration as I have so been loving yellow right now. And combined with black and a slight bit of orange I knew what I wanted to do. The 2nd challenge is for this week`s Flutterby Wednesday where Kris has challenged us to use a flower with our butterfly, angel, or fairy. My stamp is from Impressions Obsession and I colored it with Copic Markers and used the Dimple Punch on the corners and added tiny gemstones. I mounted it on black cs and my next layer was Core`dinations yellow to give some texture. I added a seam binding bow with a clear button and twine. I left a sentiment off until I know what I am using it for. The inside top corner is punched with a MS punch. Thanks for looking and have a fabulous Saturday!
Hi Sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love your sunny looking card-great bow. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!