Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Color Challenge 5/18


Hi! Late getting started today...doctor`s appointment. So decided to go with a CAS card today for the color challenge at SCS which was to use Rich Razzleberry, Dusty Durango, and So Saffron. I did cheat a bit and substituted Crushed Curry for Saffron. I love this set from Hero Arts...notecards could be used for any occasion and are so easy to mail! Added a sentiment from PTI and a bit of ribbon and stamped inside and on the envelope. Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!
Hi Sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi there chickie - This is a gorgeous card (and envie)!

    Got this fabulous box of goodies yesterday! WOW! How fun was THAT opening up the box. Thanks so much~~ fabulous blog candy you had! I am so happy I won!! (big smile here)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those images...beautiful CAS card, Judi! I accidentally pulled the crushed curry pad out today and ya know...it's very similar to saffron. Hope all went well with your appt. I always hate camping out in the waiting room...always try to take a good book with me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great cas design-you used the colors in the challenge well

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!