Tuesday, July 20, 2010

PHEW! Count the Challenges on this one!! 7/20

Hi! Today`s card is for several challenges. It is for today`s color challenge brought to us by Betty to use Regal Rose, Old Olive , and Peach Parfait and Neutrals. The dessert option was to pop it up. Read about it here.
CC280 Challenge

And I did! My cute little Pure Innocence girl is popped up along with my glittered dragonfly. It is also for Teapot Tuesday. Today is all about hearts and if we choose to send our cards to a fellow stamper`s daughter who had her tonsils out. Our 26 year old son just had his out so I know about it firsthand! Read all about this great cause to make a card here.
MMTPT103 Challenge
I have several hearts on my card. The big one she is holding says Georgia feel better soon! I even have heart pearls on it! I had fun with this.


Here is a rundown on the rest of the challenges.


You too can play along just by becoming a fan club member! Dare to get dirty!!






DTGD10suzannejdean


DTGD10gbedwright


DTGD10craftycaro


DTGD10rsalamon


DTGD10AmberDawn01


DTGD10peanutbee


DTGD10BevMom


DTGD10flowergal36


What fun this was! Off to do some more! Thanks for looking and have a fabulous day!
Hi Sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are just amazing, Judi! Sweet card, wonderful colors and bg!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!