Monday, July 5, 2010

Double Challenge 7/5 Penny Black


Hi! This is a double challenge card. I did it first to honor our featured stamper this week ~ cookiebaker aka Charlene! I was familiar with her gorgeous work but had such fun going through her gallery at one time. Congrats Charlene! You are an amazing talent! Read about it here.

FS178 Challenge
I chose this card to case.
Charlene`s Card
I flipped the sketch, changed theme, and colors. I needed a birthday card for our dgd this week so thought this new Penny Black stamp was perfect! This card also qualifies for today`s CAS challenge ~ To be inspired by Carrie`s Cakes online site.Read about it here.
CAS74 Challenge
 I chose the cupcakes page found here.
Carrie`s Cakes
Thanks for looking and have a fabulous day!
Hi Sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet and endearing image. Perfect for a little cupcake party. Happy Birthday to your dear grand-daughter.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!