Saturday, July 17, 2010

Double Challenge Card 7/17


Hi! This is a double challenge card. First I was inspired by our Queen for the Day who just happens to be one of my all time favorite artists on Splitcoast!! YAY!!! Read about it here.
QFTD18 Challenge

Hobbydujour aka Sallie come on down! Well after all Anne said it was Bob Barker! Wear that crown proudly my dear. I am so thrilled you were chosen this week. Whats a girl to do when I would love to case or be inspired by every card in your gallery? But they don`t have that option yet! LOL So I chose this today.
Sallie`s Card
I chose this image because Sallie and I seem to love the same sort of images. Penny Black flowers and old PSX stamps! So this one is for you gf! Sending it to you!! Hope you like it. Congrats again...you are one of the sweetest gals I know!
This also qualifies for today`s Inspiration Challenge and Anne has filled in today...thanks! Read about it here.
IC241 Challenge
She has sent us to Georgie Love a cool internet site! This is what inspired me!
Georgie Love
I used an old Penny Black image that showed what I would so enjoy doing with Sallie! I watercolored my image, matted, and popped it up. Used a scalloped corner punch on one side and added a $5,000.00 gem that Peggy sent me! Snort! Added golden spoons and stamped Tea for Two, Me & You from a TeaTime set from PTI. The inside reads Steep,stir Tea Time Enjoy . The envelope says A warm cup of tea can diminish all the troubles that may be. Hope you like it! Thanks for looking and have a fabulous Saturday! Our son just had surgery to correct sleep apnea so I am wide awake and worrying over him like a mother hen. But I know his wife is taking great care of him!! I won`t be able to hear his voice for over 2 weeks! Now that will be hard!
Hi Sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card. I love that image - oh we love our tea here in the UK, it certainly does put everything right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - very lovely work. Your coloring is amazing! Love the brown colors.
    Hugs Tini

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!