Thursday, July 29, 2010

Dare to Get Dirty Christmas Card! 7/29 Only 3 more to go!!

Hi! This Christmas card was done for the Dare to Get Dirty Challenges and qualifies for this one.

DTGD10tayloredexpressions

My base is a Fabriano notecard. My layering pieces are DP from Memory Box and the inside is lined with it and my envelope is decorated with it as well. My main image is a Penny Black image. I colored with watercolors and cut it out with a circle nestie. I added 3 tiny gems (thanks Peggy!) and the be merry is from Stampin Up ~ Warm Words I really loved how this one turned out and hope you do too! Thanks for looking and have a great evening!
Hi Sis!!!!!!!!! Only 3 more to having all 33 challenges complete! WAHOO!!

1 comment:

  1. Stunning card, Judi! I love your colours and layout. Wow! You've done so well getting through all those challenges - good luck with the last 3! x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!