Friday, July 23, 2010

Mark`s Finest Papers Double Challenge Card 7/23

Hi! This is a double challenge card. It qualifies for yesterday`s Way to Use It Challenge brought to us by Julia ~ To Move It! I chose using a glassine envelope and a tag with my image and sentiment. Read about it here.

WT280 Challenge


It is also for todays Free 4 All Challenge brought to us by Dawn to use cool or warm colors. Read about it here.
F4A22

I chose cool colors for Spring ~ Blue, Purple, and Green using a set called Tropical Vacation from Mark`s Finest Papers found here.
Mark`s Finest Papers
along with the cs and cool shell charm! I LOVE this set and if you love the beach like I do this set is for you! I used some funky fibers on my tags and used very old dp I had stashed away. The tree on the enveope is repeated on the inside of the card. A bit different for me but it`s growing on me! I hope you like it. Thanks for looking and have a fabulous day! I will be back sometime tomorrow to catch up on leaving comments...I have a date day with my dh tomorrow and things have been hectic around here!
Hi Sis!!!!!!!!!!!
Blog Candy Soon!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!