Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Multiple Challenge Card ~ Getting Dirty! 7/28


Hi! This is a multiple challenge card. First it is for today`s sketch challenge brought to us by Roxie. Read about it here.
SC291 Challenge
It works for Flutter by Wednesday 115

It is also for the following Dare to Get Dirty Challenges.
Cindy Haffner
Kim Hughes
MelMel
Joan Ervin
I used an Impression Plate from PTI for the base of my card. My main image is from Penny Black ~Stamped in Memento Black and sponged with Marigold Distress Ink. I matted with PTI CS. I added a MS Butterfly Punch and gemstones. The tab at the top is faux ribbon made from the CS. Half the envelope has the Impression Plate used on it and the other side has the butterfly. Thanks for looking and have a fabulous day! Late night for me here!
Hi Sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh Judi, this card looks so elegant! love your design and the choice of colors! Very great work!
    Hugs Tini

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this card! Wow..it is just exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, how beautiful! The colors are just perfect, and I love the embossed background. Thanks so much for joining us for thise week's FBW challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judi this is absolutely gorgeous - I know I left a comment on SCS but I had to tell you again how gorgeous this is!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!