Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Winner is....

Good Evening Peeps! Thanks so much for all the nice Anniversary wishes! They are much appreciated! Well I could not get random integrator to work for me tonight so I put the numbers in and drew. And the winner is Lorraine ~ Number 6 post! And she did guess correctly.We have been married 38 years...I jumped the gun and said 39! LOL But it is actually 38. Lorraine if you would send me a pm on SCS with your info I will get your stamp set out to you. You have won...Papertrey Inks 3rd Anniversary coveted set!! I hope you enjoy it as much as I have been!!!
Watch out for more contests...I am weak and give away often!! LOL No truly...I do find it so much fun to give away blog candy. So watch out...you could be next to win!! Hugs, Judi
Hi Sis!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!