Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Double Challenge Card 6/16 Kliban


Hi! This card is for today`s sketch challenge brought to us by Roxie. Read about it here.
SC285 Challenge

My image is Kliban...isn`t he a stylin` cat dude? LOL
This is also for this week`s Teaparty Tuesday Challenge. We are riding on Bus 42,000 and getting in some kind of trouble! Read about it here.
MMTPT98
Now I figure I will have to come through the back door of the bus which is actually the exit because I am late and it is going to take me 42,000 steps to get to the bus stop! That is why I am wearing my sneakers! So save some fish for me ...please! And I know I appear to be a cat but I think I am a person so please allow me on the bus!
Supplies: Bazzill Paper, SU Border Punch, Square Punch, Xyron, Candy Dots, Hearts, American Art Stamps Kliban, Image Tree Alphabet and Butterfly Stamps


Thanks for looking and have a creative day! Think I need to get to bed..it is 2:52 and I am getting slap happy! Don`t forget to comment on the anniversary post to get a chance on winning a fabulous stamp set!
Hi Sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Must go and check out the sketch, now! I love Kliban, I've had several calendars over the years. I am sure you will be allowed on the bus, you'll be so footsore after those 42,000 steps that noone would have the heart not to let you on.
    p.s the little bird is a bluetit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is definitely a cool cat! You've made a purr-fectly delightful card!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!