Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ways to Use It Challenge Card 6/17

Hi! This is a quick card I did for today`s Way to Use It challenge brought to us by Julia. Today is Raving on Ribbon. Read about it here.
WT275 Challenge

I used an Impressabilities plate to emboss my popped up layer. Then I used Spellbinders Butterfly Dies. I ran a pink Versamark pad over the embossing on the layer and butterflies and threaded ribbon through the top one. I added pearls, another ribbon for the butterflies to hang out on and added a ribbon heart. The border ribbon was gifted to me by Peggy. :-) Thanks again! Inside I used a decorative edge blade to cut my panel. Thanks for looking and have a fabulous day!
Hi Sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. That pearled butterfly is GORGEOUS Judi!!!!!! What a sweet and delicate card!!!! Hope you are having a wonderful week!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to look twice to see the ribbon in the butterfly wings - my eye was instantly drawn to the ribbon that the butterflies are resting on. Wouldn't this be great as an understated Pink Ribbon Day card? Great for anything, of course, but somehow that came to mind when I saw it.
    Love that daisy field :D.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!