Saturday, June 19, 2010

Inspiration Challenge 6/19 CAS

Hi! This card is for today`s Inspiration Challenge brought to us by Steph. She sent us to LoveArtClay Works Originals an Etsy shop where Artist Krisitin Love makes clay art.Read about it here.
IC237

I love these challenges because it is so interesting to see what has inspired others and their take on the challenge. To me her shop items were very clean and simple so I followed suit with my card. This is the piece that inspired me.
Inspiration Piece
I used a Lockhart Stamp Co. stamp for my main image and the saying is from a set from Mark`s Finest Papers called Tropical Vacation. I left the chair uncolored as she did and just colored in the vase of flowers and a bit of grass. Inside the card some blue flowers were doodled in and the envelope carried through with the sentiment and just says wish. Added a bit of ribbon and was done! Think these would make a lovely set of notecards with different sayings on them. Thanks for looking and have a fabulous Saturday!
Hi Sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!