Saturday, June 12, 2010

Double Challenge Card 6/12


Hi! This is a double challenge card. 1st it is for Queen for the Day and the honor goes to Marleygo aka Lesley! YAY! Such a sweet and talented stamper. Wear your crown proudly Lesley! Congrats to you!! This is the card I chose to be inspired by.
Lesley`s Card

She used an Edgeabilities Die which cut a border so I used the same theme of roses but watercolored my image by Penny Black and cut it out and popped it up.People have asked where to find the older stamps. A great source for finding Penny Black stamps is at
PB Stamps
The 2nd challenge is our Inspiration Challenge brought to us this week by Anne who is graciously filling in for Stephanie.Thanks Anne! She sent us to Roses and Teacups which can be found here.
Roses and Teacups
Wow! What a website! I think I could spend hours browsing the handmade and unique items they offer! I was inspired first by the homepage which included of course roses and teacups! My corner stamps outside and the rose teacup inside the card and on the envelope are from PSX. I used Copics on those. My ribbon is from Peggy!! I added pearls and Ultra Fine Prisma Glitter to my main image. I hope I have captured a bit of this gorgeous era. This was so much fun! Thanks so much for looking and I hope you have a fabulous day!
Hi Sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. It's been awhile since I stopped by your blog, Judi. It is gorgeous! And from the looks of it, many others think so too.

    Your card for the IC and QFTD is spot on lovely.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!