Monday, June 7, 2010

Double Challenge Card 6/7 Sympathy for Deena (PTI)


Hi! This is a double challenge card. It is for today`s CAS challenge ~ Quotes, Verses, Sayings. Read about it here.
CAS70 Challenge

My saying is from PTI`s With sympathy set and says ~ Although no words can really help to ease the loss you bear, just know that you are very close in love and prayer. It is also for today`s Technique Challenge ~Getting Personal.Read about it here.
TLC276
I made this for Deena who lost her dear mother-in-law. I am so sorry for your loss! May you keep her spirit alive through your wonderful memories. We were to also use a favorite technique. I have many but decided on Embossing as it is a one layer card decorated inside and out and on the envelope and mails easily. The only embellishment I added was tiny gems (thanks again Peggy!) to the flower centers. Thanks for looking and have a fabulous day!
Hi Sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BIG news soon!!!! WOOT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!