Monday, June 7, 2010

Variation on a Theme 6/7


Hi! This is another card needed for sending condolences and it fits for both CAS70 and TLC276. This is a slight variation on a theme. I used the same EB folder as my last card ( embossed on the inside and envelope as well) but changed the orientation and changed it from white to a blush pink and added blush pearls to the centers of the flowers. I used the same PTI Set ~ With Sympathy but changed my sentiment which reads~ May you find peace and love in the memories you cherish. After reading Peggy`s moving write up on her card to Pat which is here
Peggy`s Card

and I saw and read Pat`s card here
Pat`s Card
I knew I had to send her a card to celebrate Alice Irene`s (her grandmother) life.Both cards and write ups moved me to tears. Pat your card is amazing and perfect!! And Peggy yours is made with such love. I hope mine brings a bit of comfort and I have to so agree with you both that she is now indeed walking with Jesus. God Bless and Hugs!
Hi Sis!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!