Friday, January 22, 2010


What a fun challenge Wendy had for us today for the Limited Supply Challenge. Today`s date is a palindrome so we were to do a card and only use things that could be halved and it would be a mirror image as that what a palindrome is! How cool is that? I used the word ewe for my sentiment. Love this cute image! Flowergal36 (Dawn) sent it to me. Thanks Dawn! I used a nestie, sponged color, and colored with copics and popped her up. Then added pearls for her fur. I have several birthdays coming up next month so needed to get a good start on that. This also qualifies for the MOJO Monday Sketch challenge which can be found here.
http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/
Will be back later with more chit chat. Don`t forget the blog candy!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!