Monday, January 25, 2010


Hi! My husband is sleeping comfortably after I gave him his pain meds. I love staying up late so decided to do at least 1 card tonight although he is not a very demanding man even when sick so will probably do more tomorrow. :-) He is a keeper for sure! So todays CAS challenge was to use designer paper. I punched out the dp and adhered it to inchie squares so there would be dimension. Also used dp on the envelope. The base is a shimmer pink. Thought these made quick and cute Valentines! Let me know what you think! Talk to you tomorrow!! Hugs and sleep well!
And thank you those of you who sent us well wishes. I do feel fortunate it was no worse as it truly could have been.

4 comments:

  1. OMG Judi - I am sorry to hear about DH and breaking his arm! The weather sounds terrible where you are! Hope he mends quickly!!
    I was away at the CHA Super Show so I haven't been commenting or creating cards to post. I just got home today. When you get a minute stop by my blog and check out the pics from my first day.
    allycatcards.blogspot.com/2010/01/cha-stamp-star-sightings.html
    I'll be posting the rest of the pics tomorrow. Too tired to do it tonight.
    Hugs, Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome CAS card, Judi! I love this!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!