Saturday, January 2, 2010


Well guess I should say good morning as I have not been to bed yet. So it may take me awhile to leave comments tomorrow as I think I am going to bed now.This is a double challenge card. It qualifies for yesterdays Limited Supply challenge to do a card in 15 minutes, use something new, (I used a new cb border folder inside the card and out), and this could be used for a birthday card. I also drew my inspiration from Design Spirit Studio ~ A great Etsy shop Stephanie sent us to for todays Inspiration challenge. This is the piece I chose.


http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php...ttt_id_5265761

It reminded me of a Laurel Burch stamp I have. I actually colored it but did not like it as well as I did black and white so went with the one I liked better as she had done several pieces in black and white so I combined pieces to be inspired from. I used a new to me CB folder for the border and added silver pearls in the dots. The notecard is from Amuse and is called Fairy Dust as there is a pink shimmer to the paper. Matted the image and popped it up. Easy peasy.Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day! And yes it is 3:44 now.  Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Anyone make any resolutions this year?
Night,night. Hugs!!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. we are on the same wavelength, Judi...in theme and no sleeping. I haven't gone to bed either and it's 04:30 out here on the left coast! love your kitty card with it's black and white color. Now here's to hoping you're off having sweet dreams!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judi, I vowed to finish my book, but I've been saying that for the last 10 years!!! You think there'something wrong in the picture here...LOL

    I love your card and your pure talent Judi, you get some zzzzzz now, I had them last night, feels good to get back to normal. hugsxopeggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. No resolutions here.
    Your gorgeous cat stamp reminds me a bit of Kliban cats, for some reason. Fabulous clean look with the black and white, and simple embossing with the gems.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this card Judi!! I also love cats and dogs, so I'm biased too :) Can't believe you were up creating at 3:44 a.m.!!!! Hope you are resting comfortably today and enjoying the weekend! One of my resolutions this year was to clean the craft room...actually my resolution was to get it done before 2010, but I didn't make my deadline - oops :) However, I'm still hard at work and making progress every day....hopefully I'll be done soon! Happy zzzz's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love your cats in black and white - they are so striking! And I have to say that I'm really liking your envelopes too! What a nice way to tie it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, the absolute 'CAS-ness' of your cards, Judi. I'll be stopping by often for sheer inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!