Monday, January 11, 2010


Hi Peeps! Hope you are all having a fantastic Monday! This is a 2nd card I did for todays CAS challenge which was to Cut It Out. I embossed the dress with Judikins Red Ruby EP and it is very sparkly but I could not capture that in the photo. I cut it out and popped it up. Added pearls and I was done! I did a card last night for this same challenge but I am not liking it today so I have not included it here. I like this one much better. I have always loved this great stamp by Dawn Houser.
Blog candy will be coming up soon! Details coming. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to see you started a blog..I am adding you to my list..This is a wonderful card. You always do such great things. The pearls give it such a great illusion..Hugs to you and WAY to GO...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!