Wednesday, January 20, 2010


Hi all! This is the card I did for today`s sketch challenge at SCS. I flipped mine so I could use this darling new digital image from Mo Manning. Had to edit to include the name of the stamp. It is Sorry Shanna. And she is....the tulips she just picked were from her mom`s garden. How I admire her! She has so much talent. I get so excited when I check her blog and she has a new image up. I colored her with Copic Markers. Tried to get a good picture but it is so dreary here today I finally gave up and went with this one. The colors are more vibrant...but thats ok! You get the idea.
I just received a package in the mail from PTI. Yahoo! I have already seen some cards in the gallery using these latest stamps. So I may do another if I find the time. I have to actually do some housework and laundry once in a while!
 Anyone having anything good for dinner? Think we are having Cajun rubbed steaks on the grill. There was a good recipe in the paper this morning for a smoothie I though I would share. Very good for you and tasty too!
8 ounces extra-soft silken tofu
1 cup frozen blueberries
1 cup pomegranate juice
1 medium banana cut into 1 " pieces
1 to 2 tablespoons honey
And you could add wheat germ
You just combine all in a blender
They also had a great idea for chicken. Roast your chicken with root veggies and you have an all in one meal. Yumm! Now I am getting hungry.
Would love to hear what you find good for a weekday meal.
Talk again soon! Hugs.
Blog candy up soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Judi!!! What a cute card!!!! :) I love your ribbon treatment! That smoothie recipe sounds wonderful!!!! I'll have to head to the store to get some of the ingredients - yum!!!! Hope you're having a great day! Buddy and I are going to head to a nursing home this evening to be observed to see if he can certify as a therapy dog...wish us luck :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!