Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Good Morning! You know computers can be so much fun. But NOT when they are having issues! And mine has. Hopefully it was just a fluke. On my sons next visit he will be transferring my files and programs to a different computer. YAY! So if I appear to have fallen of the face of the planet you know really where I am!
Blog candy runs through today and posts will be counted and slected at random at midnight and announced on the blog tomorrow.
Have you seen the sketch challenge at SCS today? I obviously missed it last night due to the stubborness of my computer. It has a lot going on but like I said before its good to be challenged. So guess I will be doing that later this morning. Hope you have a wonderful and creative day!! I will be back later.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I know how it is with computers - I have a love/hate relationship with mine! Hope everything gets transferred with no glitches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. computers are wonderful WHEN working properly...otherwise they are the devil in disguise

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!