Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hi! Todays featured stamper is Beedubya (Brandi). I was unfamiliar with her work so it was fun going through her gallery. Congrats Brandi! I chose to case a scrapbook layout found here.
Brandi`s LOMine is a redo of a favorite picture of one of our sons. I thought my 2 page layout kept the same feeling using a black and white picture.
Supply List: SEI DP, Bazzill CS, Xyron, Eyelets, Fiber, Sizzix Alpha, Picture Pebbles

This is in an album with all black and white photos. Thanks for peeking! Please let me know what you think! I had a real time today photographing as it is dark and dreary. Sorry about that! Click on it to see it larger. Hope you have a wonderful day!!
Hi Sis!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!