Monday, March 29, 2010

Hi! This is a double challenge card. The CAS challenge today was a sketch inspired by Carly a DT member. Fun! It can be seen here.

Carly`s Card


The technique challenge was an easy one for me today. It was called inside out. We were to finish the inside of our card. I always do this and usually have a matching envelope as well. Its just a thing I have!Read about it here.
TLC266 Challenge
 These cute chicks and all the stamps on this card are from Taylored Expressions. I stamped the chicks on inchies, sponged around then in a pink to match the card and colored with Copic Markers and popped them up. The sentiment says You`re one of my favorite peeps! The inside is stamped with 3 flowers just like the envelope. Wanted to keep it light and airy. Thanks for looking and have a great day! It is 3:30 here and I can`t sleep so might as well stamp. :-)
Hi Sis!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!