Friday, March 19, 2010

Hi Peeps! Just a quick note...blog candy will be added tomorrow. YAY!
And I already have a card planned for this wonderful new challenge at SCS. This week`s Queen is MarilynPreston (aka Peggy)! I was so thrilled to see it was her this week. And it was funny! We had a long talk on the phone just today! Read all about it here.
New Fun Game Coming!
Join in the fun and show Peggy some love! Anne Ryan is the wonderful lady who came up with this fabulous idea. And its not too late to honor our first queen Mutnik(aka Cathy).
I already have my card picked out but am going to wait and do my card in the morning. I am off to bed already! The doctor changed some of my meds and until I get used to this new dose it makes me a bit loopy! I have been tired all day but could not sleep. So hopefully it will come easy tonight. Fingers crossed!
Hi Sis!!!!!!
So check back tomorrow!! Hope you have a great evening! Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!