Monday, July 5, 2010

Mark`s Finest Papers

Hi! This is a double challenge card.1st challenge is today`s Technique Challenge brought to us by Holly ~ To make a flower Read about it here.

TLC280 Challenge

It also qualifies for today`s CAS Challenge ~ To be inspired by Carrie`s Cakes. Read about it here.
CAS74 Challenge
This is the cake that inspired my flower.
Carrie`s Cakes

I love this new Tattered Florals Die from Tim Holtz. I used dictionary print dp from 7 Gypsies. I then inked the edges with Distress Ink (Black Soot). I popped up each layer, added a pearl for the center, and added Prisma Fine Glitter. The sentiment is from Mark`s Finest Papers ~ A set called Ladybugs and Carnations. My base layer is Linen Finish CS from Mark`s Finest Papers. Find supplies here.
Mark`s Finest Papers

I did this card to give to my sister when she comes for her yearly visit. Thanks for looking and have a wonderful evening!!
Hi Sis!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards today (as usual) Judi! I love the color of this fun flower!! Great job combining the challenges. I loved the color of the first one more (it's RED), but it was merely the color that waylaid me!! LOL! Hugs, my friend!! Hi Danny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How simply wonderful! Your sister will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man oh man Judi! I had to come back and say cool flower. I know Tim took a day off and helped you personally create your card. !!! Yeah, don't we all wish he would! LOL

    Beautifuly taylored my sweet friend, you sure have a touch of magic in your fingers!

    Your sis will love this for sure!

    Kindly, Peggxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Judi, I love, love your flower! Your sister will be so happy with this elegant card!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!