Friday, July 30, 2010

Dirty Girl Birthday Side Swiped!! 7/30

Hi! This is a double challenge card. First it qualifies for todays Free 4 All Challenge ~ Side Swiped. Today Bev brought it to us! Thanks for filling in with such a fun challenge! Read about it here.
F4A23 Challenge

I even stayed up late last night to see if this would be posted yet and our power went out! It was not storming! It stayed off almost all night. :-( Anyway, glad it is back on now! My side is decorated with Gathered Twill from Pink Paislee. And my new items include that and my Admit One Tickets for the bonus feature. Thought this birthday card would be cute to include tickets to a show or concert! This also qualifies for
DTGD10tiffguam


I made this card out of a coffee filter!! Vintaged it and the dp I used with Distress Inks. Also altered the tag. So tickets or money can be included in the pocket as a gift! Thanks for looking and have a fabulous day! Hope you like it!!
2 more Dirty Girl Challenges to go!
Hi Sis!!!!!!!!!!!
Drawing tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!