Thursday, July 1, 2010

Mark`s Finest Papers Sneak Peek!!



Hi! This card was done for today`s Way to Use It challenge brought to us by Cindy who is graciously filling in for Julia. Thanks! Read about it here.
WT277 Challenge
We were to do a Canada Day or July 4th card without using reds or blues. This fabulous set I used today is a sneak peek of a set called Regal and Proud from Marks Finest Papers and will be released in August. It will be found here at that time.
I used Bazzill textured CS as a base and then used Basic Grey DP to stamp on. What a wonderful set of stamps to let someone know how proud we are for serving our country. I will be donating my card and more made with this set! I just added gold cord and metallic cs punched out stars. Thanks for looking and have a fabulous day!
Hi Sis!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hey little friend!

    Wow, you did some job with this cool eagle image. Somebody's got the mojo going high speed. I didn't do much stamping today...none at all as a matter of fact. But so glad you got this regal card posted Judi.

    Hugs, Peggy

    talk to you real soonxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that I look again, here at your blog, I see what I missed the first time!! The cord and stars are wonderful additions, Judi!! What a fabulously patriotic card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card! I love the minimal color, it helps the focus stay on the message. Love the set! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a distinguished looking card Judi!!!! Love it - so perfect as we look forward to the 4th of July weekend and celebrate our independence!!!! Beautiful job!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!