Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Getting Down and Dirty Sneak Peek from Mark`s Finest Papers! 7/28


Hi! This is a multiple challenge card for getting down and dirty!
DTGD10blondie090277
DTGD10notimetostamp
DTGD10JeanneS
DTGD10SweetMissDaisy
DTGD10debdeb
DTGD10kmahany
That is 6 challenges!! I used a sneak peek at a set from
Mark`s Finest Papers
The set is called Owl be Here and will be released in August. Isn`t that the cutest sentiment? I used a CB Folder on my white layer which is my first pattern. The second is the gingham ribbon and the third is the patterned felt flower. I used a MS Corner Punch on the inside and the Green DP on the card, inside, and envelope is Basic Grey. Thanks for looking and have a fabulous day!! Off to get dirty some more!! LOL
Hi Sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love this new owl set and what you have created here, Judi! I just broke mine out today to play and think it is so versatile. Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this is just darling Judi! I must be that owl huh... If not I should be because you are such a sweet friend. Love this awesome creation from the heart.

    That gingham rocks!!! hugsxo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!