Saturday, July 10, 2010

Double Challenge Card and Sneak Peek! Mark`s Finest Papers

Hi! This is a double challenge card and a sneak peek at a new set from Mark`s Finest Papers being released next week called Southwest Cowboy. The 1st challenge is today`s Inspiration Challenge brought to us by Stephanie. We were to be inspired by an online shop called Blue Carrot. Read about it here.
IC240 Challenge

This is what inspired me.
Blue Carrot Shop
I also was inspired by the second challenge ~ Our queen for the day and it is Sabrina aka Cook22!! I was thrilled to see it was her this week carrying on the tradition of wearing that heavy crown! Enjoy your time in the spotlight Sabrina!! You so deserve it!! Read all about it here and join in the fun!
QFTD17 Challenge
This is the card I chose from Sabrina`s fabulous gallery.
Sabrina`s Card
Hers was a beach scene so I switched mine to the Arizona landscape. Congrats again Sabrina!
I watercolored my Arizona sky background and used the cactus stamp and wonderful sentiment from the sneak peek set Southwest Cowboy. The feather charm, stamps, and paper can all be found at
Mark`s Finest Papers
Thanks for looking and have a fabulous Saturday!!
Hi Sis!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You know that I ALWAYS love your watercolours, Judy, and of course this is no exception. What a fabulous sunset with that lone cactus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing painted sky Judi!!!!!! Your watercolor skills are wonderful! Love that cactus too - just perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!