Thursday, July 29, 2010

Getting Dirty Sketch Challenge! ISC! 7/29

Hi! I did this card for justwritedesigns aka Julie`s Sketch Challenge for the Dare to Get Dirty Challenges.

DTGD10justwritedesigns02
My base is white cs and is layered with a panel embossed with a rose eb folder which I received from sweet Harriet!! Thanks again gf!I then used Basic Grey DP and stamped my sentiment and then ran it through a Sizzix EB Folder. Matted in black and added candy dots. My main image is a gorgeous rose from Innovative Stamp Creations .

I colored with copic Markers and cut it out using a deckled oval nestie. I added a scalloped velvet ribbon. The inside has Basic Grey Dp and the envelope was run through the rose eb folder. Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Hi Sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More Getting Dirty cards to follow!!

1 comment:

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!