Monday, July 12, 2010

CAS75 Challenge 7/12

Hi! This is my card for today`s CAS challenge brought to us by Denise who is filling in for Jen. Thanks Denise! Read about it here.
CAS75 Challenge

Today we were to use dry embossing. I used the SU Sizzix EB Folder on Core`dinations CS. I heavily sanded to shab it up. Added the sentiment from SU Whimsical Words. Added oval pearls. Thanks Peggy!! Added Basic Grey DP inside and used a MS Border punch. And added a K & Co. sticker to the envelope. Thanks for looking and have a fabulous day!
Hi Sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh la la, aren't we the early bird...or late one. LOL This is such a pretty card...a rose, who would have thought you would have a rose cb folder!!! Beautiful card my dear. Love the sanding of your paper too. Me...or you...stil haven't figured it out!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!