Saturday, August 28, 2010

VSN Soaring Challenge AUG10VSNK 8/28


Hi! This is the card I made for Patty`s fun challenge ~ Soaring. We were to show how we soared for vacation. Well I would have to be back at the beach and they have such fun kites! I decided to use this Ray stamp as one. It is from Earth Art International. I colored it with copic markers,clear embossed, and cut out. Used BG DP on the inside and front. I used a MS corner punch inside. Added the twine for the string and added a sentiment from Lizzie Anne Designs. Thanks for looking and have a fabulous evening!
Hi Sis!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!! The ray makes a fab kite!! Love your coloring and design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the prettiest fan I've ever seen Judi. Love your great sens of style for this one. You are the Queen of style I tell you no lie! Hugspeggyxo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!