Monday, August 9, 2010

Mark`s Finest Papers Sneak Peek Challenge Card! 8/9

Hi! I could not resist doing today`s Technique and CAS challenge today as this idea immediately came to mind. The CAS challenge is Gardens and the Technique challenge is to use a rebus. I have done both using this cute eb folder with birds and vines found in a garden and my rebus is You`re so tweet with the bird filling in for sweet! Read about the CAS challenge here.
CAS79 Challenge

And the Technique challenge here.
TLC285 Challenge
The adorable stamp is a sneak peek at a fabulous set from Mark`s Finest Papers  called Tweet Blessings which will be released tomorrow!
I stamped my fun sentiment on a heart which was die cut and popped up, and I added a red heart to the inside and envelope. The envelope is also embossed with a folder that says with love which is hard to capture in the photo. Great card for Valentine`s Day or just to let someone know you love them!
Thanks for looking and have a fabulous day!
Hi Sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I love the sweet simplicity of this card. The embossed background is the perfect backdrop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So simple, but so striking! I drew a blank when it came to creating a rebus...actually my day was too full to think about it - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely. So sweet and simple. I love that embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfectly divine this card. Love your embossing folder and the sweet or tweet rebus sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!