Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Innovative Stamp Creations Day 3! 8/25 Mini Ledger!

Wednesday 8/25

Mini Ledger
This line from Innovative Stamp Creations  is ideal for Artist Trading Cards, when you need a quick Mini-Card! Even accents the pages on a small Mini Book too! The tab image is super easy to use as you’ll see in the sample below you can use almost any of the phrases on the inside of the tab to accent your card, etc!
My favorite color on this day was pink and green although I must admit to changing colors with my mood. I found these colors to be fresh and happy. I hope you do too!
Make sure you visit the Creative Architects' blogs for additional inspiration!


1.Kathy Tucker
2.Joanne Grzelak
3.Julie Warner
4.Karen Dunbrook
5.Judi Rose (You are here!)
6.ISC Blog

4 comments:

  1. these are so adorable, love the images and the great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just wonderful, Judi! I love the colors and the notebook edge along the top. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judi...we shared some colors today....love the pop of black behind the ledger....and the punchwork at the top.....wonderful work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cool Judi! Love the ledger minis! How clever this stamper is now...hugsxo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!