Saturday, August 21, 2010

Inspiration Challenge 8/21


Hi! This is a quick card I did for today`s Inspiration challenge brought to us by Steph. Feel better!

Read about it here.
IC246 Challenge
We were to be inspired by an online children`s store called Pink Taffy Designs.
I chose the onesies as my inspiration.
Pink Taffy Designs

My base and onesie is actually a shimmery pink but its not showing up real well in the photo. Ran a layer through a Swiss Dots EB Folder. Stamped my image, cut out, and popped it up. All stamps from Papertrey Ink. I stamped an elephant on the inside of the card and the embossed envelope. Thanks for looking and have a great day! Still have not been to bed so guess I better get some sleep.
Hi Sis!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!