Sunday, February 13, 2011

Featured Stamper Card and Reminder for Dirty Girl Gallery!!

Hi! This is the card I did for today`s featured stamper challenge. I was not familiar with Charlene`s gallery but had a ball going through it! She is castastic! Fabulous CAS style. Congrats Charlene!! I chose this card to be inspired by. I love the childrens quote stamps from Inkadinkadoo so chose to use one. Thanks for looking and have a fabulous day!! It is 54 degrees and gorgeous here!! Hope it is wherever you live!
Hi Sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Just a reminder to be sure and check out the Dirty Girl gallery at SCS tomorrow night at midnight PST. We have a fabulous theme and two fantastic new girls! I will be turning alumni after this month...sniff, sniff! But I so enjoyed my time. Thank you Lydia and to those of you who are loyal fan club members. My post below has links to become one!
Hugs,
Judi

1 comment:

  1. Hi Judi,
    I was just commenting on your "cheery" card on SCS and saw your blog link and decided to pop over and say hey! Wonderful blog and beautiful cards, as always! Take care. Kathy/101Airborne

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!