Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Double Challenge Card! I`m Back Again!!

Hi! I just had to do today`s color challenge when I saw my dear friend Karen was hostess. You did fine girl!! You ROCK!! And I know the help Vicki gives as she has helped me!!:-) So here is my card for CC309 . I am sending this card to Sean (and I did put his name on the hearts on the card although it may be hard to see) for Teapot Tuesday . You can read his story here . I used this cute new Penny Black image. I even managed to use my dessert option although my ribbon is not wide. So Karen you need to send me a sympathy card. Hope you like it! Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Hi Sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just in case you have missed me I was occupied last week with our son who came for a visit. We had a fabulous time talking, shopping, eating, watching movies, playing games, and just being silly. You are the best Andrew!! We love and miss you already!! Hope you feel better!! He has a cold.

1 comment:

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!