Friday, February 11, 2011

Double Challenge Card and Weekend Plans!

Hi! This is a Valentine I made for my dh who is such a sweet guy and truly my soulmate. The difference is you says it all and is the name of this cool stamp by Donna Downey. My corner says you are amazing and the bottom square says I love you. I was inspired by this card done by Bev Barton our Queen for the Day! Congrats Bev! An honor well deserved for sure! Please be sure to read about our QFTD47 challenge and stop by Bev`s fabulous gallery! This card also qualifies for todays F4A51 challenge to use red, purples, and gold for its a royal affair! Perfect I must say for today`s Queen! Thanks for looking and have a fabulous day!
Hi Sis!!!!!!!!!!!

So what are you up to for the weekend? I have a big reminder for those wanting to know who the new Dirty Girls are this month!! It will be revealed on midnight PST 2/14/11. This is my last month! Where has the time gone????? In order to access the Fan Club Gallery you must be a fan. So what are you waiting for?? Find out all about joining here . So I will be creating cards this weekend although I have some done early this month! I hope you enjoy them...but remember you must be a fan member at SCS to see all our efforts!!
Think my DH and I may also go to the movies. Will let you know what we see and how we liked it later! Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!
Hugs,
Judi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!