Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Triple Challenge Card ~ Fabulous Cause!!

Hi all! I just had to do today`s teaparty card when I saw we were sending them to fellow stamper Katie. I painted her some roses and colored my pearls for a touch of gold. Read about her and our Teaparty Tuesday here . What a beautiful family filled with such love and hope!
This also goes for today`s Color Challenge
 .
And for the Card Patterns Sketch 97 .Also please run over to Jak Heath`s blog to find out about a fundraiser for Katie. Thanks so much to Jak and the sponsors who have generously donated their time and stamps for this beautiful family in need.
Thanks for looking and reading.
Hugs,
Judi
Hi Sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card for Katie - I am sure she will appreciate it! Isn't it fabulous the support the stamping community is giving her!!! i am proud to be a stamper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card...she'll LOVE it!! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you say out of this world gorgeous all together now GORGEOUS! Judi, you know you are DA artist-E in my book! hugs cutie xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, I forgot to mention your kind heart in doing this one for Katie. You are a darling chickie! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowzers! This is out of this world gorgeous!! What a special card for Katie!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!