Thursday, December 24, 2009


Hi all! I finally had a chance to do the Ways To Use It challenge at SCS. We were to use background stamps. I love En Francais so did a gay Paris card! I embossed with Black Detail EP then used Versamark Chalk Ink Dew Drops in Pastel Colors. Anne Ryan graciously gave these to me along with many other goodies. This was the first time I had tried these and I love them! So cool for direct to paper backgrounds. I think I would like to collect all the colors! I then added a sticker from Cavallini & Co and added pearls. Easy peasy but I love how it turned out.


The kids have arrived safe and sound and its a good thing too as we have a winter storm warning for tonight into tomorrow morning. Ice this time! I hope it passes us by. Some snow is still left and the yard is so saturated with water it is one big red clay mess! The dogs have not been able to play outside in the fenced area for days...poor pups! I know they get bored indoors all day. I walk them some but this does not take the place of running free. We had a delicious dinner of shrimp,veggies and dips,crackers and cheeses, pepporoni and salami,pickles,olives, and a fruit platter! Also have home made cookies galore and pecan pie for later. I see dieting in the New Year! Here is a picture of Kristine and Andrew snuggled up. We are watching Christmas Story at 8 so need to run. Family tradition to watch this every year! Wishing you all a Merry Christmas Eve! Hugs to you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!