Friday, March 18, 2011

UGH!!!!!!! The Dreaded Blue Death Screen!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi my patient and faithful followers! Sorry I have been absent this week but I am having major computer issues due to a Service Pack 1 for Windows 7. Truly is playing havoc with my pc!! Makes a girl want a MAC!
I do have my older computer running finally but was hesitant about hooking up all the bells and whistles (camera, printer, etc) just to have to change over again.
So! I will just have to make up for it when I get it back and up and running! Maybe a bit of BLOG CANDY!! I think its about time again!!
My dh is sounding quite like a bullfrog and I hope I don`t pick that up on top of already not feeling well.
But I am not complaining...in the scheme of things with so many things going on in the world I truly count our blessings.
Please give to the Red Cross for the Japan relief fund. Every little bit helps. My heart goes out to all involved.Prayers couldn`t hurt either!
I hope everyone has a great weekend. I cannot believe it...I have on the ac today as temps hit over 80!! More springlike weather is supposed to return on Sunday...I hope so!!
I hear lawn mowers already...I guess it is about that time. I am still in the planning stages of flower and vegetable gardening! Mowing will come soon enough.
Ok...remember to tell someone you love them!! Such a small thing and yet such an important one.
And always remember...I love all of you!! Talk again soon!!
I even received a Stylish Blogger Award I will be posting!! Smiles to Corie and Peggy!
Hugs, Judi
Hi Sis, Andrew, and Jason!!
And a shout out to Nan!!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you're having computer issues...been there...done that and it's sooo frustrating! I bought an iMac a couple of years ago and I lOVE it! Highly recommend it! We had a high of 74 here today, even with overcast skies. They tell us not to put our winter coats away just yet. Have a great w/e!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We used to get that blue screen all the time at the library. I'd just hold the button to turn it off and turn it on again with a little prayer said for good measure. Think we finally had to replace the mother board but they were under warranty! Good thing, it would have meant no books! Ha! Computers, can't live with them, can't live without! Have a nice weekend and enjoy this wonderful weather. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ughh, I hate computer problems and hope you get yours solved quickly. We are still having "winter" here in NE Montana!! Enjoy your spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are able to get your computer back up and running soon. Congrats on your blog award!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!