Friday, March 4, 2011

Double Challenge Card and Friday Chatter!

This is the card I did for today`s F4A54 challenge to use a good luck charm for St. Paddy`s Day! I loved this image in non-traditional colors from The Graphics Fairy. I printed it twice and cut out the flower and popped it up. I pierced the corners and then sanded them. This card is also in honor of our new QFTD50 and the winner is Luv Flowers aka Kim! I truly love Kim`s unique style and am always inspired by her fabulous gallery! She also leaves us all sincere comments. Congrats Kim! I am thrilled you are our Queen this week! I chose this card to be inspired by. Have fun Kim!! Thanks for looking and have a fabulous Friday!
Hi Sis and Andrew!!
So what are your plans this weekend? Our dgd is coming to spend the night. We will be working on a school project...a building of the Globe Theater. Wish us luck on this one! LOL We may just have to take some photos of this. :-)
I am nostalgic and a bit weepy today as it is my late Mom`s birthday. Not a day goes by that I don`t think of her. I love you Mom!!
Until next time...Hugs to All! And remember to tell those you love how much they mean to you.
Judi

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Fabby non-tradional colors ... and plus+++++ ....
    Now I neeeeed to check out this challenge! Oh wait .. I have nothin' remotely Irish in my .. uhh ... 'stash'! eeeeeek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Judi... I know how you feel on this special bd....we always miss our moms! {hugs}

    Your card is fabulous! I need to check out this site! Love how you popped it up! Can't wait to see you... soon!!! I'm so glad to have another iced coffee lover in our "group"! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!