Wednesday, September 15, 2010

REVEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a DIRTY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 9/15

Hi All! Sorry for squealing but I just can`t help myself! This is the BIG news I had to keep quiet for way too long! Now that was difficult. I am overwhelmed, thankful, and so excited!! I hope you like the projects we have for you this month. I think the gallery is totally awesome! Please be sure to check them out in the Fan Club Gallery. And if you are not a member what a great time to join!! I still can`t believe I was chosen. And I got to get down and dirty in the dirt pile with Chupa who everyone knows and loves. I am appreciative of being among so many talented stampers.

I have to thank all of you who take the time to visit and leave comments. That is what keeps me going. Some of you may or may not know that when my mom died 2.5 years ago I turned to Splitcoast. And the daily challenges were just what I needed! Making cards for others rather than feeling sorry for myself. I admit it is still difficult and I still have some bad days. But you all have helped me sooo much. I appreciate you more than you know.
Hugs Always, Judi
Hi Sis!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to acknowledge you. Don`t know what I would do without you. And we just know...mom is smiling down from heaven at us both. Love ya!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats once again, Judi!! It's so exciting, you SO deserve to be in the Dirt Pile!! {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judi - I just was on SCS and went into the DD gallery and there was your beautiful picture! I am so thrilled and excited for you! You so deserve this honor - you are one talented and sweet lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...this is flippin' fabulous news Judi!!! CONGRATS GF!!! Have fun...and enjoy the ride!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  4. BIG HUGE congrats Judi!!! I so enjoyed meeting you and I'm sooo happy for you to be honored as a dirty girl!!! You totally ROCK gf so can't wait to see all you come up with!!! I might have to see it here though:)
    Hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. I commented on SCS but just have to give you another shout out on your blog...CONGRATS for getting the honor of being a dirty girl! That is so special and I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, Judi.....you should celebrate this honor

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!