Saturday, September 25, 2010

Innovative Stamp Creations! Release Day 3! Nesting! 9/25


Sat 9/25

Release Day 3


This line is simply exquisite, these images are ideal for those special occasions such as a new neighbor, a friend who is moving, to a new baby and how about a friend in need! Nowadays many of the stamps on this line are quite trendy and versatile, that you are able to create a very simple card to even an altered art item!
I did a CAS card pairing the Est.2010 and Welcome stamp with the eggs. How cute is that? The card is also scored but hard to see in the photo. Inside is Basic Grey DP.
On this fun tag I used the birdhouse, nest, sunflower, and butterfly stamp using Tim Holtz Grungeboard and cutting my pieces out. I colored with markers and prismacolor pencils. I hope you like it! Thanks for looking and have a great day! Please be sure to check out the links below to be inspired!


1 comment:

  1. Hey there lady Judi! I just love these cool card. CAS has nothing on you girl! WOW! I love the trio of eggs and this little birdhouse too. What a well assembled tag for out delight.

    Hugsxo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!