Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I`m Here! Have You Seen the Decorah Eagles Live Stream??? AMAZING!

Hi All! I have not fallen off the face of the earth...just still not up to par and I don`t like to create when I don`t have good vibes to channel into my work. Hopefully I will have some new projects very soon and I do remember...BLOG CANDY. It`s coming!

One thing that has more than captured my time and heart is the Decorah Eagles Live Stream .
The Raptor Resource Project brings you the Decorah Eagles from atop their tree at the fish hatchery in Decorah, Iowa.

The live video feed is streamed online 24/7. At night an infrared light provides night vision to viewers through the cam. Infrared light is not visible to eagles, they do not see it or know it is there.


I am completely fascinated with these majestic birds and the loving way they care for their offspring. So worth a look!

Click on full screen mode for the full effect!!

Enjoy!!
I will be back soon!!
Hugs
Judi

1 comment:

  1. So you are watching the birdies huh...It is fascinating indeed my friend. I love that you shared the link with everyone to click to.

    Hope to see something from your talented heart soon...he, he, he and a big wink of love to you.

    :)Peggyxo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment and read them all!